August 18, 2009

new experience i had in langab!

i miss you my blog! huhu long time i didn't write my blog because i'm busy with my assignment and exam! i hate assignment and exam very much but i must to accept it huh! math and chemistry exam always make me crazy!!!!! oh God, help meeeeee!
hey i forget to tell you about LANGAB (Pelantikan Gabungan)! Langab held at Halim Perdana Kusuma and wow LANGAB is an activity that makes me very tired but a lot of meaning in it!
first day, the participants of Langab went to Halim by Tronton (hahaha) when we arrived at Halim, i'm surprised because we will sleep in tent! OH MY GOD I'M VERY LAZY TO SLEEP IN TENT HUH! i always think about tent will closer with mosquito, sweat went you sleep and bad dreams -__________-
okay, at 1 o'clock we all pray and you know, every the bell of langab was rang, we must to ran fast to the middle field and line up according to our groups and it was so tired! after we all line up in the middle field and my senior class told we to sat down, and we must said, "thank you very much seniorrrrrrrrrr" OH MY GOD I'M SO CHIVALROUS! after that, we ate in the middle field, ooooh you want to know what it seems? it was very hoooot! and there is much food with a lot of rice and a small side dish -_______-

in the night, I used all the attributes of thalas and the alumnus of thalas come to langab, they told us to introduce ourselves with acting weeeeeeeew i was so excited because i love acting! hihi huh if someone recorded my acting, i promise i will upload that video hehehe :D
after that, my senior becomes bad! they take us and all the attributes that we most fear when they try to take our nametag, which at the time, our lives are nametag! but I really protect my nametag so my nametag can't be taken by them huffht alhamdulilaah..
huh i tired to write blog and i want to do my math assignment so bye byeeeee! hehehe

4 comments:

Ari said...

oops i saw something wrong there u may fix it now. hehe u should write PERDANA instead PEDANA.. by 'TORONTO'??? lebay Techa... lol. hahaha MOSQUITO asik dah rasakan gigitan yg sangat menggoda. apa dah

nice story Techa hope the teacher wil like it and u get a good mark :)

SEMANGAT-SEMANGAT-SEMANGAT.w akakkaa

Swietenia harapan triana said...

by TRONTON ciiiiy, ih parah kan 9 di halim gak jenguk aku lagi pas di langab ckck bawain makanan atau apaan kek, wah parah parah hahaha
aduh nyamuk disana gak dangdutan ciy jadinya gak menggoda deh hahaha apasih
amin amin mudah2an dapet nilai bagus deh hehehe

Ari said...

lah kamu sndiri gak bilang2 kalo lgi di Halim Cha ckck haduh gmna sih.wakakakaa

Swietenia harapan triana said...

tanya dong perhatian napa wakakakak (maaf ya ciy techanya lagi gak jelas nih haha)