August 8, 2009

thalas yeay yeay!

okay i want to tell you about my activity hehe you wanna to hear?
this morning, i started my activity with went to veldrum, rawamangun because i want to sport exam in there hem i went to there by transjakarta bus with my friends in X-D
next, after i arrived at veldrum, i saw my junior high school friends and WOW! I'M VERY EXCITED WHEN I MET AND HUG THEM, I VERY MISS YOU MY FRIENDS! huhuhu now their school is 81 Senior High School
but when we met, they must to come home huhu :'( but no problem hehe
and finally, i followed my sport exam
the test material is sprint up yo one hundred meters and i got 18.8 seconds! wow amazing haha
and then, i with my thalas friends went to GRJS, Bulungan because we want to watched THALAS PERFOMANCE! wow very tired came there by transjakarta bus huffht...
ten minutes later, the transjakarta came and we went to Bulungan
until we arrived GRJS, we took a seat the second from in front of hehehe
five minutes later, showtimes started and WOW the audiences very excited hahaha
ehm i want to tell you about the story about showtimes, so the performance tell about the junior want to fight their senior
but the duration only fourty-five minutes huhu i'm not happy about that huh
after we watched teh THALAS PERFOMANCE, we came back home hehehe

0 comments: