August 28, 2009

like iron rusting at home

i'm B-O-R-E-D!
i'm bored to go to my school, i'm bored to wake up at 5 a.m, i'm bored to go to EF at 5 p.m and i'm bored to do my activities every day!!!!!!!!!
oh yeah yesterday i had plan to went to cinema with my friend from junior high school, we want to watched 'ORPHAN' and we had promised to met at 109 junior high school at 12 a.m
next day, at 9 a.m i woke up and i took my towel to take a shower but the voice of receive message rang and i opened the message, and you want to know the message?
" techa, today zara bazaar held at Senayan City and my mom asks me to accompany her to buy some dress in there and i want to buy some dress too hehehe i'm sorry cha i can't go with you ".
yes this message from my friend

ARGHHHHHHHHHH! I'M BOREEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDD!

ting tong! i got idea hahaha
i wanted to ask my mom
me: mom, you want to refreshing?
mom: refreshing?
me: yes
mom: no
me: oh come on mom
mom: no no no
me: oh please mom
mom: okay, study in your room now and if you don't do it, you don't ask me for money for hanging out with your friends
me: oh my goat!

*damn it!

soooooo i just stayed at home until rusting like iron

OH MY GOAT!
help me goat!
loh? i mean MY GOD, okay hahaha

0 comments: