October 23, 2009

i'm confused -____-

today at my school, Dian offered me to watch festival arts of 68 High School, it called BAZKOM. So in there, we not only see the bands show the action but in the arts festival offers food festival concept so we can buy food at the bazaar booth and I consider it unique compared to other performing arts other high school in Jakarta.

Friday to Sunday, October 2-25, 2009
at SMA 68
Salemba Raya 18 Jakarta Pusat
Ticket Price: Rp7500,- (Friday & Saturday); Rp15000,-(Sunday); Rp25000,- (closing event)
Stage every Sunday:
0ct 4 : Ballads of the Cliche, The You Know Who, and school band competition
Oct 11 : Pasukan Lima Jari, The Authentics, Second Hell and collective band
Oct 18 : Monkey To Millionaire, The Blenggoes, Scabbard, and collective band
Oct 25 : Revenge, Hupplepuff, Alien In Fashion, Nice Kids, Deadly Mistake and collective band
The competition includes: futsal, basket, cheerleaders, modern dance, saman dance, english debate, paskibra, band (for school)grafiti, mural, painting (canvas), chess (for public max 20 years old)
open audition for collective band
registration before sep25 at SMA 68
Food Festival + Bazaar
EATING COMPETITION!
Closing Events
31 October 2009
Guest Star : The S.I.G.I.T, RAN, Toni Q Rastafara, Superglad


Dian: cha, i know you like RAN so much, at Bazkom RAN will singing!
Me: i must watching RAN tomorrow Di, how much is the ticket? i can buy the ticket with you Di?
Dian: hem i think i can because my friend who student at 68 Senior High School offers to sell some tickets to my friends in here
Me: okay, how much the ticket?
Dian: Twenty Thousand Rupiahs
Me: hah yesterday i looked the flyer and in there written 'HTM fifteen thousand rupiahs'
Dian: no no the HTM is twenty thousand rupiahs cha
Me: -__________- okay

BUT YOU KNOW I FORGET TOMORROW I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT WITH THE MY WORKING GROUP!!!!!!!!!
ah damn it! i want to see RAN! i love RAN so much huhuhu :(
so my mom said 'the promise would be asked in the Hereafter', I finally didn't come to the 68 Senior High School tomorrow -,-

0 comments: