July 6, 2009

i miss myOzone :'(

you know? i feel so bored today and when i saw cloud in the noon huffht i can't hide my feeling that i miss my colourful Junior High School, OZONEEEEEEEEEE! huhuhu i'll be missing you myOzone :'( and i can't forget memory in that school forever. i remember when myBlasterClass (9.11) maked my classroom to be colorfull and beautiful! i also miss my 76 and 88!

this Ami Kaino, the magician of nine-eleven, if he showed his trick, you saw that and you said "how do you do that???", so you're stupid guys! hahaha pieceeeee!
if i expose nine-eleven pictures, i afraid i remember about my ex-class huhuhu :'(


i missing stupidity of nine-eleven wahahaha



this is the most favourite class in my school, 109 Junior High Schol :D

this is my Ozone or One Zero Nine hehehehe






I WON'T FORGET THIS BUILDING LOVEEEEE YOU SO MUCH MY OZONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :)

2 comments:

Ari said...

hahahaha...Very2 FUNNY.. nice story there but u should tell ABout this BLOG to all ur friends from Ozone.. Have you tell them about ur BloggSpot??

Swietenia harapan triana said...

i already tell to them, but maybe they don't like my blog haha thanks ariiiiii, you're blog is very2 funny too :)